Thursday 5 January 2012

Planning Photoshoot

Today I have been working on my photoshoot and at first I started doing it by going through some of hip hop and rap famous magazines such as the source and vibe...:
As we can see from pictures provided above most of the magazines' front cover pictures are taken in a mid close up shot in order to make it clear who is the main star of the issue and it is a good idea which is going to be used in my magazine. Also, mostly, the background is something dark or something doesn't get a lot of readers' attention to concentrate them on the main star. Speaking about the way the "stars" present themself's all about how much money they have and to show their status and people love it. Their tatoos, watches, necklaces and sunglasses, clothes and hats, eveyrything must be matching and very fashionable and I have noted that.
Things I need to do for my photoshoot for the front cover:
-mid close up picture
-dark background or something doesn't get a lot of attention
-I need to be using a lot of flush stuff in my photoshoot such as watches,hats, necklaces and tatoos.

After having an idea of my front cover I started thinking of orginising my double page spread too and here are some examples I've looked at..:


As we can see from pictures provided above they are all different types of shots and they all look very interesting and attractive. Mostly pictures take up the most of the space on the left page and the text is put on the right page and it does look very good. Also the idea with whole page picture helps the photographer to show the model and help the reader to understand what and who he or she is reading about and as I mentioned before it helps the stars to flash their accessories and cloth. Speaking about background it is either a black or white wall and nothing else which helps the star to stand out. However, the white background attracts me more.
Thing I am going to do for the photoshoot of the double page spread :
-mid shot
-a big picture
-a lot of different accessories and outstanding clothes
-white background

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visit InfoServe for Blogger backgrounds.
Visit InfoServe for Blogger backgrounds.
Visit InfoServe for Blogger backgrounds.