Thursday 12 January 2012

Photoshoot

My young hip hop star is Josh Onjejocha which is known as “Jo z”. Jo z is an apprentice of world famous hip hop superstar Jay z. Jo z was born in Nigeria and in the age of 14 moved to the UK were I have met him and he kindly agreed on a photoshoot. I have picked Josh as my model as he looks like Jay z and he has charisma as well as he is looking good on pictures. I have taked around 120 pictures of Josh,however, I will post just some of them which in my opinion were the best .
Front Cover



Contents page
 Another superstar I've picked was Bosco Rosillo Del Rio, who is known for his sense of fashion and his good look. Most of the people who are interested in hip hop know him and would like to dress like him. Bosco is a perfect choice for my fashion section. As he is my friend he let me take some pictures of him and I have posted just some of them bellow.

Double Page Spread
As I said in on one of my previous posts I will be using the magazine with Jay z on double page spread as an example of my magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visit InfoServe for Blogger backgrounds.
Visit InfoServe for Blogger backgrounds.
Visit InfoServe for Blogger backgrounds.