Wednesday 4 January 2012

Photography

Before starting planning my photoshoot I have decided to do some research on this subject in order to understand and know more. At first I was looking through some very popular blogs of extremely famous photographers and I really liked some of their photos such as.. :
Herb Ritts
Djimon with Octopus, Hollywood, 1989
Christy in Valentino, Miami, 1995
Julia Roberts, Malibu, 1990
Henri Cartier-Bresson
An example of street photography, which was the genre of choice for Cartier-Bresson

Annie Liebovitz
Annie always looked for some dramatic portraits

Ansel Adams

This is one of the most famous Ansel's photos taken in Yosemite
Also I really liked a tutorial video of how to take great portrait photos on youtube and this is the link to the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyxQKNpk58U
This research will help me a lot to take some good pictures for my music magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visit InfoServe for Blogger backgrounds.
Visit InfoServe for Blogger backgrounds.
Visit InfoServe for Blogger backgrounds.