Thursday 2 February 2012

Contents page making

After finishing my front page, which has taken the most of the time as I planned I am starting working on my contents page. In my plan my music magazine supposed to have two contents pages but I am going to create just one in order to help you to understand what's going to be like. Here is my first draft of the contents page :
As it is my first draft I am obviously going to create some changes. I have decided to work on contents itself such as adding more information on :

As I have planned I was working on adding more information into contents bit. However, it went over Bosco's shoulder so I am going to try to put it around now.
Now I have made the changes I've planned to make and now I am going to clearfy who's the main star of this page ( Bosco) :
To finish the page and make it look very good I've added the issue number and the logo.. Also I've put some arrows to make sure the reader understands that there is another contents page:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visit InfoServe for Blogger backgrounds.
Visit InfoServe for Blogger backgrounds.
Visit InfoServe for Blogger backgrounds.