Tuesday 7 February 2012

Double page spread

Hello, today I have finally finished craeting my double page spread and I am going to show you how it was created "step by step"
Firstly, I've put the picture and the heading as it is the first thing which attracts a viewers attraction. During designing my page I decided that I will stick with stereotypical double page spread when there is a picture on the left handside and the text on the right one
After completing my first step I started working on my second one. I've added page numbers and the ropic from the front page in order to concentrate viewer's attention even more.
On the third step I' ve added the interview itself. However, I didn't have enough space to fit the whole interview, therefore, I am going to create a second double page spread for this article. Unfortunately, I am not going to post the process of creating the second page here :(

On the fourth, and hopefully the last, step I have put everything into staright lines and highlighted the questions,so the reader can easier get through the interview in order to find specific questions/answers he/she is looking for. Also, if you compare this draft to my design it was changed as I didn't have any space to put the lure "I tak 3 L's to the head : LOVE.LIFE.LIVE". There have been some more changes in the draft compared to how it was planned to be such as the allocation of the picture ( it was moved to the left) and there also is an extra page for current topic.
As you can see I still had to make some changes as the interview had some spelling mistakes in it. Also I've added more arrows so it is easier to see that there is another DPS for this interview.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visit InfoServe for Blogger backgrounds.
Visit InfoServe for Blogger backgrounds.
Visit InfoServe for Blogger backgrounds.